Our seasonal recitals are a great way for students to get an opportunity to perform for friends and family! It’s also great for friends and family to get a chance to see the progress they’ve made since last time, whether they are 6 years old or 60 years old. Check out this video offering up highlights of every students performance from our Spring 2018 recital at the Ethical Society of Philadelphia!
Shop Philly for the Holidays!
Studios in Fishtown and South Philly
In-Home Lessons in Philadelphia and The Main Line
Gift Certificates from Philly Music Lessons
The holidays are nearly here! Help someone pay for the lessons they’ve been dreaming about for months. We have affordable private lessons in-home or at our studio in Philly. Music gift certificates make unique presents for all ages, while allowing you to support Philly musicians, educators, and the arts. Nourish someone’s creative pursuits, or encourage a new passion this year!
Great Gifts Under $20:
- Half-Priced Trial lessons – You can give someone a single music lesson on their instrument of choice for as low as $17.50. Lessons start at 30 minutes, with both in-home and studio options. We also offer 45 minute and 1 hour trial lessons at half price. Our teachers provide instruction on guitar, piano, drums, bass, upright bass, violin, cello, viola, saxophone, clarinet, trumpet, trombone, flute, voice, ukulele and more! View our Rates for more information.
$40 and up:
- 2 + Lessons starting at $52.50 (first lesson is still half-price). Request to purchase any number of lessons to help someone out with their musical studies.
- 1 Month of Lessons starting around $120 (includes 1 at trial rate). Exact price depends on lesson duration and location.
- Season Package of Lessons (10 lessons) – 10% off 10 lessons. Rates vary depending on duration and location. Starting at $315.
- Voucher for Music Instrument Rentals (3 month minimum) – Price varies depending on instrument and size. Rentals start at $69 for the 3 months. Guitars, violins, cellos, uprights, brass, and woodwinds.
Private instruction at Philly Music Lessons begins at age 4, and caters to all ages and skill levels. Where we teach.
How it works:
- Fill out the form below or Email Us with any questions.
- We’ll get back to you within 1 business day.
- After confirming your order, an invoice will be emailed to you.
- The gift certificate can be emailed to you as a printable pdf (preferred method), or a gift card can be mailed
- The gift recipient can contact us at any time after the holidays to redeem their gift certificate.
- We will work directly with the gift recipient to find a teacher who can cater to their individual interests and can work with their schedule.
Check out Phil playing “Lagrima” and “Marieta”, by Francisco Tarrega. Phil studied classical guitar at Oberlin Conservatory of Music and is one of our advanced guitar teachers at Philly Music Lessons. He also teaches rock, pop, and production.