- See Rates for available lesson durations and fees.
- Full payment for each month is due before your first lesson of that month.
- An invoice will be sent via email at the beginning of each month for those making online payments.
- All lessons paid for are non-refundable, but will always be honored by Philly Music Lessons.
Cancellation and Lateness Policies
- Lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours notice must be paid for and cannot be rescheduled unless due to illness or emergency.
- If you must cancel on the day of the lesson, please contact your teacher directly by phone and give at least 4 hours notice.
- Lessons cancelled with more than 24 hours notice can be rescheduled or skipped at no additional charge.
- Makeup lessons can be scheduled directly with your teacher at a time convenient for both of you.
- If a student cancels more than half of their lessons in a given month, the teacher is no longer required to reserve that student’s time slot.
- If a student is late for their lesson, the lesson must still be ended at the previously determined time in order to be fair to other students.
- We are flexible and understanding so if you need a specific arrangement, please let us know, and we will do our best to accommodate you.