At Philly Music Lessons the health and safety of our students and teachers are of utmost importance. For this reason, we are implementing the following guidelines to make in-studio lessons fun and safe!
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home. While we are very excited to welcome you back to the studio, please keep in mind that the safest way to take lessons is online! All of our teachers offer online instruction.
- Masks are required at all times. This includes voice lessons. (At this time, we are unable to offer in-studio lessons for woodwinds or brass due to potential virus spread. However, we are happy to offer online lessons for these instruments! )
- Hand washing and/or sanitizer are required when entering the studio and before touching pianos, drums, or any other studio instruments.
- Six feet of distance between student and teacher for all lessons. Only the larger rooms in each of our studios are open, and we will provide two pianos or keyboards in each room to make social distancing possible while taking lessons.
- Barriers between teacher and student are available, if desired.
- All pianos, drums, and other studio instruments will be sanitized with disinfectant wipes after each use.
- Doors and windows will be open as much as possible with fans facing out of the rooms for ventilation.
- Visit the CDC website for more information and guidance on how to stay safe.